Although THESSALONIKI is a less well known area in Northern Greece it is a highly recommended part of Greece to visit. The area is easily accessible, with daily direct flights. Halkidiki is formed by three peninsulas extending into the Aegean Sea and is a one hour drive from Thessaloniki. The Kassandra peninsula lies in the west, Athos in the east and Sithonia is located in the middle. This region lends itself well in combination with a visit to Athens or the Greek cultural treasures in the Peloponnese. The following four hotels are worthwhile mentioning:
Ekies All Senses Resort **** is located in Sithonia and is set amongst greenery along a beautiful bay with a private sandy beach. Unwind during your stay in this eco-design hotel set in a prime location. There are a total of 64 rooms vary in size and suitable for up to 4 people. The different activities in the area include: walking around the bay, taking a bike ride or renting a boat to explore the uninhabited islands off the coast.
The most luxurious family hotel in Greece is the Sani Resort *****, which has a 7km long sandy beach is located in Kassandra.
It consists of four separate hotels, each with its own characteristics.
• SANI BEACH, lavish and vibrant
• SANI CLUB, discreet and refined
• PORTO SANI, relaxed and elegant
• Sani Asterias, exclusive and intimate
The biggest asset of this resort is the huge range of facilities: three spas, six swimming pools, a marina, water sports and a kids- club for all ages.
There is a choice of 18 restaurants each with its own menu which makes it possible to enjoy different food in a atmosphere every night.
IKOS Olivia is a 5-star all inclusive resort is the brand new sister hotel of Sani Resort and consists of a hotel section and a separate Super Deluxe Collection section. The villas consist of 1 or 2 bedrooms (max. 6 people) which directly open to the beachfront or a private swimming pool. A beach club, water sports, cycling and many other daily activities are at your disposal.
Danai Beach Resort is a romantic luxury resort, situated on a rocky outcrop above the private Nikiti beach and which offers spectacular sunset views . The 60 luxurious suites and villas, some with private pool, are surrounded by lush gardens and shaded by pine trees. Member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
The PELOPPONESUS is the largest peninsula in Greece and offers stunning cultural antiquity treasures. A great choice in which you can combine a beach holiday with an introduction to the Greek cultural heritage. You can either make a round trip by car with overnight stays in different charming hotels or choose to stay in one of the more luxury hotels as a base from which you can enjoy day trips as you wish. Some of the finest hotels are the Amanzoe and the Romanos in Costa Navarino.
Let us inspire you:
- Amazing Journeys,
- Africa & Indian Ocean,
- India: Land of Contrasts,
- Malawi: Lake Malawi,
- Mauritius & La Réunion,
- South Africa: Family Adventure,
- South Africa: Charming,
- Sri Lanka: Family Adventure,
- Sri Lanka,
- Tanzania: Family Adventure,
- Uganda: Experience,
- Zambia: Undiscovered,
- Capeverdian Islands,
- South Africa: Cape Town,
- Namibia: Silent & Pure,
- Tanzania & Zanzibar,
- Australia & New Zealand,
- Asia & Middle East,
- Bhutan: Magical Kingdom,
- China: Along the Yangtze,
- Indonesia: Bali, Garden Island,
- Indonesia: Far East luxury in exotic Bali,
- Iran: the jewels of Persia,
- Japan: Secrets of Japan,
- Jordan: Desert Treasures,
- Malaysia: Borneo,
- Myanmar: Back in Time,
- Oman: Beaches and Bedouins,
- Oman: Peninsula Musandam,
- Oman: The historic forts, wadis, oases and vast sandy beaches of Oman,
- Thailand: Family Adventure.,
- Uzbekistan: Travel the Silk Road by train,
- Vietnam: many shades of green,
- Laos & Cambodja,
- Canada & North America,
- South America + Caribbean Sea,
- Costa Rica: Family adventure,
- Argentina, Chile & Brazil,
- Argentina & Patagonia,
- Argentina & Uruguay,
- Brazil: Family Adventure,
- Colombia: A Big Surprise,
- Cuba: meet the locals,
- Ecuador: Quito & Galápagos,
- Peru : Andes and Incas,
- Suriname: Rainforests & Coasts,
- Costa Rica: Green Eco-Paradise,
- Ecuador, Andes & Amazon,
- Africa & Indian Ocean,
- Special Beach Collection,
- X- Villas and country houses,